Vivek

Vivek

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Curate's Egg....

I was just reading an article and in meantime I got a call from one of my colleague installing my fixes at customer site. He told me "My fixes works....but not fully....fixes have spoiled existing working configuration" .
Same sentence can also be expressed as "Somewhat of a curate's egg, I'm afraid; the fixes was working, but with full of exceptions in it."

What I want to say is: there is a expression in english "a curate's egg" which is used for the above mentioned scenario.

I checked in wikipedia and found following description:

Expression "a curate's egg" means something that is partly good and partly bad, but as a result is entirely spoiled.There were many pepole who doesn't know this word and there are many peole who use this.

Just like the word "A curate egg"....

No comments: