Vivek

Vivek

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happiness....Let' search...can we


I think happiness and satisfaction are synonyms of each other.
I just had a discussion with one of my support colleagues and I told him "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of
"Actually, Success is not the key to Happiness, Happiness is the key to success.
I had a colleague, He is happy working on "C", because its a new challenge. Me as a programmer not happy working on technologies like "unifAce" and I have a Colleague, he accepted recently an offer to work in "unifAce". The point is if you love what you are doing, you will be successful, satisfied and happy.
There is also a perception to copy a happiness. I guarantee you....You will never win.
One of my colleague told me "Action is the happiness". "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action".

Wow....Look so different way to be happy. Look at the picture....Perfect example of happiness

I think, there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. ...That's the one which is very real and everybody wants more of it....

Tell me what u think ?

No comments: